- About Me: UCSC Class of '10! Official Banana Slug Alum. I'm a girly girl in that I like to shop, play with makeup and paint my nails, but I'm also tough and outdoorsy in that I'm a landscaper, backpack for miles, and I'm not afraid of spiders or bees :]
- Favorite Books: Confessions Of An Economic Hitman
- Recent Reads: Confessions Of An Economic Hitman, Cadillac Desert, Depletion and Abundance, All The Pretty Horses, The Cleft, The Power Of Now, Corelli's Mandolin
- Favorite Cuisine: I love all sorts of food! It's great because I'm not really picky.
- Favorite Junk Foods: Sour candy & dried fruit
- Movies I can watch over and over: The Little Rascals
- Favorite Genre: As of late, I've been into upbeat instrumentals: Ratatat, Bassnectar, DJ Shadow, RJD2, Air, Thievery Corporation
- Songs for Roadtrips: Bob Dylan and Iron Maiden (must have a good bass)
- Songs I repeat the most: Taylor Swift - Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted
- Band I wish I was in: Iron Maiden. I wish I was the drummer.
- Favorite Shows: Lost, The Office
- Favorite Channels: Discovery Channel
- Favorite Reruns: CSI
- Most Addictive Show: Gossip Girl, Greek
- Favorite Episode: The Office Season 5: Episode 13 - Stress Relief. I died laughing at how they reacted to Dwight's fire alarm simulation!!
- Show I Secretly Watch: The Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Anime
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: The O.C.
- Places to see before I die: everywhere!!! gah I want to travel so much! I need to find a rich husband haha.
- Dream Vacation: Greece, Thailand, Australia. In that order. It's gonna happen within the next 2 years, if I don't join the Peace Corps.
More About Me
- Religion: I was raised Catholic, but I guess I'm Agnostic now.
- Interests: Traveling, learning, tea, baking, reading, ukulele, piano, I love being outdoors; I want to do it all and more! Parasailing, ocean kayaking, camping, hiking, rappelling...
- Expertise: I'm an expert at being broke.
- Occupation: New Mexico Desert Restoration Corps.
- School Name: University Of California - Santa Cruz
- Status: Undergrad
- Class of: 2010
- Attended: 2006 - 2010
- Degree type: Bachelors
- Major(s): Biology/Environmental Studies
- Sports: TriSlugs, Swimming
- School Name: Folsom High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2006
- Attended: 2002 - 2006
- Sports: Swimming, Volleyball